Monday, January 1, 2001

This week’s activities (29th February – 4th March, 2016)

More updates on my activities…

On Monday 29th February, I’ll have a regular BPS (British Psychological Society) teleconference at 9am and then I’ll be concentrating on University business, as I shall on Tuesday 1st March.
On Wednesday 2nd March, I will be doing clinical, NHS, work and then, in the evening, attending a celebration of the award of a Damehood to my colleague, Professor Dame Margaret Whitehead, for her superb work in public health and the social determinants of health inequalities at the University of Liverpool (for about 24 hours, I was able proudly to say I was Margaret’s line manager… I can’t any more…). 
On Thursday 3rd March, I hope to be talking with colleagues about possible media coverage of psychology and mental health, and then on the 4th, I shall be attending a regular meeting of the BPS Board of Trustees.

No comments:

Post a Comment