Monday, January 1, 2001

This week’s activities (14th – 18th March, 2016)

More updates on my activities…

So, on Monday 14th March, apart from a BPS (British Psychological Society) teleconference at 9am, I’ll be concentrating on University business (and a little NHS clinical work).
On Tuesday 15th, I’ll be attending a follow-up meeting of the Mental Health Task Force, representing the Society and deputising for Jamie Hacker Hughes, the BPS President.
On Wednesday 16th, I’ll be travelling to Oslo, Norway. Colleagues have translated two English-language books into Norwegian - James Davies’  Cracked” and my “Prescription for Psychiatry”. There’ll be a launch event and a couple of open lectures, free to all at the University of Oslo on Thursday the 17th. Rather irritatingly, I don't think I’ll have time to ski (partly because I've lots of things I'm supposed to be writing) !


No comments:

Post a Comment